A lovely little mint green notebook with cutout window featuring Antiqued brass horns. The window is framed by silver artist tape. This is a good back pocket notebook for jotting down grocery lists, random musing or whatever you want. The book is lined with taupe card stock that is glued to the mint green cover. This makes for a solid cover.
Inside centerfold features an insert with a stack of hand stamped butterflies on taupe, laid paper. It's sewn into the notebook. The pages are white, blank paper.
- Size:5½" x 4" or 13½cm x 10cm
- 60 pages of white 32lb paper
- Cover is mint green 140lb Folia paper from Germany. Made with 100% recycled materials. It is laminated to a creamy taupe card stock
- Center fold sewn insert of hand stamped butterflies
- stitched with grey waxed linen tape
Materials used: mirrored silver printers tape brass horns card stock grey waxed linen thread archival glue waxed line thread